joi, 8 decembrie 2011

Happy b-day Ian Somerhalder!

 
        
Ian Somerhalder implineste 33 de ani, dar starul The Vampire Diaries are o dorinta venita din inima.
El nu doreste cadouri scumpe sau carduri Tweet. In schimb, actorul vrea doar ca tu sa daruiesti orice poti fundatiei sale "IS Foundation" , care este dedicata protejarii mediului.
"If you were intending to send me a gift for my birthday, thank you--seriously. It's incredible that people take time out just for me," A postat Ian saptamana aceasta. "But if you are intending to send a gift this year, I beg of you not to. Let's not add to our accumulated demand on this planet: resources, manufacturing, packaging, shipping..."
"Everyone who has it within their hearts to support ISF deserves some respect and love, and the only way I know how to give a little of this to so very many is to try my very best to try to send each and everyone of you a personal email. I want to reach out so I can thank you for your support and learn a little about you to discover how you fit into this remarkable family."

Sursa:
  





Happy b-day video from I.S Foundation
 

Citatele sale nu le-am tradus deoarece arata mult mai bine in engleza, acum sper ca si voi veti intelege;o

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu